- Introduce foreign Investors to Investment in Ethiopia through e-mail, correspondence, telephone/fax and our web site.
- Assist in obtaining residence permits for foreign investors.
- Identify specific projects and invite interested investors to participate in them.
- Assist in the identification of investment opportunities.
- Organize tours, visits and meetings in cooperation with public agencies.
- Identify and coordinate joint venture partners.
- Assist in selecting site location for investment purposes.
- Carry out appraisal and approval of investment projects.
- Help to obtain investment certificates.
- Assist in timely acquisition of necessary trade licenses, clearances, etc.
- Provide registration services to newly incorporated business organizations as deemed necessary.
- Act on proxy to get investment certificates and trade license on behalf of foreign investor/s.
- Design and prepare Memorandum and Articles of Associations for new businesses and establishments of foreign investors.
- Provide advisory and aftercare services to investors.
- Render other pre-and post-investment services as required.